Tenerife is the largest and most populated of the Canary Islands, located off the coast of Africa. It is a popular tourist destination, known for its beautiful beaches, volcanic landscapes, and lively nightlife.
- Sticky Vicky, the famous entertainer from Tenerife, dies aged 80 in Benidorm. Sticky Vicky was a popular entertainer in Tenerife for many years. She was known for her flamboyant costumes and her ability to connect with audiences.
- Car crashes into a bar in Tenerife seriously injuring a 45-year-old woman. The woman was taken to hospital in a critical condition. The driver of the car, a 27-year-old man, was arrested.
- 200 drones to illuminate the night sky of Santa Cruz de La Palma this Saturday. The drones will be used to create a light show over the city. The event is part of the celebrations for the patron saint of La Palma, Santa Cruz de La Palma.
- 630 migrants have died trying to get to the Canary Islands so far this year. The number of migrants arriving in the Canary Islands has increased sharply in recent years. Many of the migrants are fleeing violence and poverty in their home countries.
- The south and west of Tenerife, La Palma, and Gran Canaria are expected to be hit by an Atlantic storm first. The storm is expected to bring heavy rain and strong winds.
- A volcanic eruption begins on La Palma. The eruption is taking place in the Cumbre Vieja National Park.
- The Canary Islands are exposed to new tsunamis: Cumbre Vieja warns. Scientists are warning that the Canary Islands are at risk of new tsunamis. The risk is due to the ongoing volcanic eruption on La Palma.
For more Tenerife news, please visit the following websites:
- Teneriffa News: https://www.teneriffa-news.com/
- Tenerife Weekly: https://tenerifeweekly.com/
- The news service for the Canary Islands in English: https://www.canarianweekly.com/
I hope this article is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.